2 Days. 200km. You do the distance. We take care of the rest. Part fundraiser, part getaway, Bicycle Trek is a fully-supported, 2-day, 200km trip from Fort Langley (en route to Cultus Lake),
If 200km sounds too long, shorter ride distances are an option - contact us!
In exchange for your fundraising efforts, we deliver two seamlessly organized, endorphin-filled days.
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
What does it cost to participate?
There is no registration fee to participate, we do ask for riders to fundraise a minimum of $650 per person.
- Gourmet rest stop snacks, several feasts & bedtime treats
- Lakeside accommodation including heated outdoor pool & indoor jacuzzi
- Gear transport, bike mechanic & medical support
- Saturday evening entertainment
- Sunday afternoon Beer Garden & BBQ
- A commemorative Trek 2022 T-shirt
When does it start?
September 10, 2022 at 8:30am
Where do I park my car?
Reserved parking at the Fort Langley Historical Site. Fort Langley Site Map
Do I have to ride all 200km?
No, we can accommodate shorter distances. Contact us to discuss what works for you.
What is the route?
What if my bike breaks down?
Dunbar Cycles provides bike mechanical assistance to all riders.
What if I get injured or sick?
We have trained medical staff available on hand at all times.
Who makes sure everyone who rides is safe?
There are continuous rider safety sweeps & volunteer route marshals that will be monitoring the route.
Where do we sleep Saturday night?
Do I need to bring a sleeping bag and towel?
Please bring a sleeping bag, pillow, toiletries etc. For more details, connect with us.
Who carries our luggage?
We pack all your gear from Fort Langley to Stillwood Camp, and back again.
What if I don't raise the minimum by event day?
You will need to provide a credit card number. You have until October 1, 2022, to fundraise the remaining amount. After that, we will contact you and charge the remaining amount to the card provided.
Can we fundraise as a team?
YES. We can average the fundraising upon request, so as long as the team has raised $650 average per person. For example, a team of 4 must raise a minimum of $2600 in order to participate.
Where can I stay on Friday night?
There is camping in Fort Langley at Fort Camping, you can reserve a spot by contacting us. Rates are $10 per camper for tenting. Bring your own tents! The deadline for reserving your spot is August 25th, 2022.
Sandman Hotel Langley is offering a room rate of $139 per room, per night for any of our riders.
Guests can make their own reservations online at www.sandmanhotels.com and book directly with the following steps:
- Select the Sandman Hotel Langley, the dates you require, the number of rooms, and the number of guests in the rooms, then click on Book Now. In the event that the hotel's general inventory is limited the hotel may show no availability after you click the Book Now button. There will be a space to Add a Code.
- Use the drop-down menu in the promo code box and select Web Group Code, then enter 450302 in the box below and click add.
- Alternatively, you can call our 24-hour Central Reservations office at 1-800-726-3626 / 1-800-SANDMAN. In order to receive the correct rates, callers must reference Sandman Hotel Langley, BicycleTrek – #450302 A valid credit card is required at the time of reservation to secure any guests' rooms.
Each guest will be responsible for their own room charges including an incidental/damage deposit upon check-in.
If you have any questions or concerns prior to Trek weekend, please contact Syma Shaheen at 604-731-5864 or email email@example.com