WATCH THE VIDEO TO EXPERIENCE BICYCLE TREK!
A bike ride through the Fraser Valley, in a weekend getaway supporting the BC Lung Foundation. It’s the perfect event for cycling enthusiasts, philanthropists, and anyone wanting to meet new, like-minded people. Bicycle Trek is a 200-km cycling tour with plenty of rest stops including tasty, good-for-you snacks, and a night at Stillwood Camp and Conference Centre, near Chilliwack, overlooking Cultus Lake, for dinner, entertaining and mingling! The next day, after the ride back to Fort Langley, enjoy a BBQ and Beer Garden. It's a beautiful, unique Fraser Valley experience – don’t miss it! Bicycle Trek is the BC Lung Foundation’s most important fundraising event of the year. The funds raised are used for life-changing support, life-saving research, patient assistance programs and so much more, to help the one in five British Columbians living with lung disease.
Perks for Joining the Ride!
- A weekend get-away with a night at Stillwood Camp and Conference Centre
- 2 Lunches at Birchwood Dairy
- Live Entertainment on the evening of September 10th
- BBQ and Beer Garden on September 11th at the finish line
- A limited-edition cycling jersey if you raise over $1000!