Tickets for The Glow Edition Brunch After Party are available now! This event is open to all our participants, their families, and their friends. The ticket price includes a brunch buffet and a glow-in-the-dark dance party! So come out and show your support for Climb the Wall – The Glow Edition. Bring your bunch to brunch, and have a great time!
We look forward to seeing you there! Space is limited, so make sure you register your guest soon. See how to do it:
For registered participants:
Complimentary Tickets (for Climbers): Each registered participant who raises $50 over the minimum of $225 will receive ONE (1) complimentary ticket for a guest. What you need to do:
- Register the guest. Please fill out their information here.
- Pick up the wristband on event day at registration/check-in.
If you’d like to invite additional guests:
For non-Climbers, tickets are available by purchase-through-donation (limit: 2 tickets per person)
If, besides your complimentary ticket above, you’d also like to add TWO (2) more guests, it’s easy:
- Purchase a ticket for brunch-only by donation. Suggested minimum donation is $20 per guest. We appreciate your generosity, and your support of more than 100,000 BC kids/youth who live with asthma!
- Make a donation here and complete the information in the form.
- Pick up the wristband on event day at registration/check-in
This year, funds will benefit the BC Lung Foundation’s newest initiative, its Asthma Education Centre. The AEC will deliver in-person and virtual asthma management education to the 100,000 BC kids living with it. Asthma is just one of the many lung afflictions that one in five British Columbians live with.